Are you a boy and you have a girlfriend or you see a girl daily and you like her but you never tell her about your feelings because you fear to lose her? So, it means you have a crush on that girl or you want her into your life but you don’t know how it will be possible? Don’t worry I will tell you everything about how you can explain your feeling in front of any girl on which you have crush or love. Read this post very carefully and know how to know you have a crush on a girl.
It’s a big question how I or you can know you have a crush on girl? Here I will tell you some psychological terms and symptoms which express your feeling about anyone or a girl.
Some Symptoms which clear you have crush on a girl:
- If you see a girl and you can’t eye contact her because you respect her and think if you see in her eyes, she won’t talk to you.
- Never talk her directly and confidently every time you hesitate in front of her.
- When you see her suddenly in public place or anywhere and you want to hide in front of her that means you have a crush on that cutie pie.
- You never call her first or message her.
These are some symptoms which shows you, you have a crush on a girl.
Some things you find crush on girl
- When you see it, you think about how hot she is. Wait a second why am I thinking so? This is new. But just look at her. She is so perfect.
- You and your friends have ever talked about her.
- You are excited for their production but don’t know why.
- You are excited, but only because your friends are annoying you.
- She’s your friend. Of course, you want to show support.
- You don’t want to be, but you find yourself dreaming and imagining about it. You’re talking about it more than your friends.
- In fact, all my friends are talking about how they heard the girl saying how she was doing it all to impress me. That’s why I’m here.
- She accidentally brushes in front of you, knocking you down. Then she apologies and helps you. You start to talk. You feel ashamed of yourself and are very anxious about it. You can barely talk.
- She talks to you. She’s convinced, but you think she’s getting a little blushing.
- Just speak to each other and let our smiling way go.
- You are listening to the radio when her favorite song arrives. You politely. Instantly began thinking about her.
- Think about how funny it was when she went to tell her favorite song.
- Has she ever called you for help? I mean that even though there were other friends who could have helped her but she specifically called you?
- He doesn’t do it often, but I’m always ready to help her. Like I’m happily looking for opportunities to help.
- Sometimes she asks me and she asks other friends.
- If you are a boy/ When people look closer to her as they are close friends or anything else, does this make you a little jealous?
- Why would you be jealous if someone wants to get closer to her?