Dating and relationships in this day are always especially difficult for women because they can’t find a good man. It is the sad truth of modern dating. A good man is so hard to find these days. A woman has to be so discouraged to know the amount of patience and effort that she can find herself as a person for whom she can truly be proud of. A girl can substantially reduce her standards and her expectations and she can still feel betrayed and frustrated. If he is to blame, he is left to ponder. She thinks whether she is the real problem or if there is a lack of good people in the pool dating these days. Is it so hard to find good man nowadays? Well, it’s no secret that modern dating has evolved in ways that have made relationships infinitely more complex and difficult.
There are many things that you need to know to understand why it is so hard for people in the past to find a good man. You have a better understanding of why good men appear to hide from you, you may have a more holistic approach to finding a person you can really love to be.
Some reasons about find a good man is so difficult.
- In new era of dating has heralded the accidental hookup culture.
- Men have more options for dating nowadays.
- Men don’t really want to do this because they live for better things.
- More and more people don’t really have the pressure of marrying now.
- Too many men are afraid of strong, powerful and aggressive women.
- The prevalence of technical equipment has somehow endangered social relations.
- Many men are afraid to grow up and take real responsibilities.
- Nowadays, more and more people have emotional baggage.
- It is acceptable to fear people nowadays.
A good man is hard to find summary
- More men nowadays only tilt towards casual dating, as this culture encourages non-spring relationships. The idea of just casually complicating the people in romantic flies is becoming popular especially in young people. Not that the good guys aren’t there, it’s just so that they don’t look anything serious.
- It’s like when you get stuck in the buffet and you have a lot of options, you can’t possibly just stick to one kind of meal. You can want some pasta, some pizza, maybe some steak, and then finish it with some dessert afterwards. These days men have just such options and they find it difficult to catch one.
- Men know that there is always something going to happen that is potentially better. So it seems difficult for them to remain committed to the same woman because behind their brains, they are deprived themselves of living with someone who could potentially be a better match for them.
- Perhaps your views of a long-term relationship do not just match the fact that the men you meet are a long-time romance. It cannot be denied that there is a growing tendency for couples who live together for a long time and not necessarily tie the knot.
- You are a strong, aggressive and independent woman, in what life she wishes. But unfortunately for you, there are a lot of men who have not matured or have actually evolved sufficiently to respect you. They see aggressive women as threats to their masculinity and so they don’t want to connect with you.
- It can be argued that the technological advancements have really inspired the capabilities for social interaction. People are now able to socialize with other humans located at the other end of the world. However, the technology has also largely eaten us up to a great extent which makes us less humane and more mechanical.
- As sad as it may seem, you may only meet men who are very immature. These are men who are not really emotionally and mentally prepared to be in long-term relationships. They may have good intentions, but they lack the maturity that a relationship needs to sustain.
- Emotional stuff is tricky. Each relationship has a healthy dose of emotional stuff coming along. But if a relationship comes to an unfortunate end, it is important to abandon all that stuff before taking another relationship. Unfortunately, a lot of people still take the old emotional stuff into their new relationships and they suffer for it.
- Commitment these days is not necessary as being emotionally and morally applicable to people. With today’s culture, it is non-normal for young people to be completely normal about their attitudes about love and relationships.